KDPM

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Am thinking of Quitting the USA.--By Unbwogable

This has nothing to do with my pending court case. I can wait until that is over and still make this move. I am getting disillusioned with the USA. I miss home daily. Nothing seems to be able to give me joy here. I have tried sex, liqor, nice cars, nice homes, etc but I still feel like only being in Kisumu can make me happy. I guess I was not wired to exist in the first world.

I miss waking up in the village to heavenly sounds of chirping birds, not ambulance sirens as is here in the USA. I miss the fresh smell of cow dung. I miss the social life that exists in Africa, the suffering not withstanding. I miss the crowded Matatus and the rude manambas as opposed to my air-conditioned car here. I miss ugali and Tilapia from Lake Victoria, not from some pool in the midwest or from China.

I miss riding on the Boda Boda. I miss the night spots of Kondele and the live Benga hits. I miss being arrested by cops and bribing my way out. I miss the sweet sex from LUO women. I open air market of KIBUYE on Sundays.

WILL I MAKE A STUPID MISTAKE BY DECIDING TO TOUCH BASE WITH MY PAST? I HAVE NOT INVESTED ANYTHING BACK THERE, SO I AM READY FOR THE GLARING POVERTY. I GREW UP IN IT SO IT SCARES ME NOT.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK543f0_UKc

Last edited by unbwogable (Today 21:24:23)
http://kenya.rcbowen.com/talk/viewtopic.php?id=108372

No comments: